Marketing Manager (Financial Institution / Telecommunication)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988760
Our client currently seeking a talented and driven Marketing Manager based in Singapore with international experience in the mobile payment or financial tech (fintech) industry. The company provides invaluable experience in an exciting and rapidly expanding market and an opportunity to be part of a truly global company with 8 offices worldwide and a work force that includes over 50 different nationalities.
- Develop and execute client engagement programmes aimed at driving awareness and new leads for mobile money and payments solutions:
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders on defining objectives and planning the marketing mix of client engagement programmes, both online and offline.
- Be responsible for overseeing and executing tactical implementations for client programmes.
- Work closely with regional sales teams to champion lead generation campaigns: acquiring contacts, managing customer targeting, campaign conceptualization, lead management and supporting sales qualifications.
- Plan and execute high quality clients or partners’ events that support marketing outcomes.
- Develop the relevant localized messages, value propositions and communications to support client engagement programmes.
- Work with creative resources to produce relevant marketing collateral such as digital assets, corporate gifts, event branding, ensuring these are produced on time, on budget and in line with brand guidelines
- Manage programme budgets, supplier negotiations, contracting and payments
- Establish best practices, design marketing metrics, analyze programme outcomes and provide all reporting and internal updates
- 5-8 years of experience in B2B marketing, with a strong knowledge of lead generation, event management and customer engagement
- Experience in financial services or technology, particularly payments or mobile solutions, preferably with experience in the emerging markets
- Detail-oriented with top notch project management skills.
- Excellent command of English with smart copywriting skills for marketing communications.
- Good eye for design and familiarity with creative tools such as photo-editing software
- Knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation tools will be advantageous e.g. Salesforce
- Savvy in leveraging social media and analytics to amplify awareness, drive leads and customer engagement
- Independent and self-motivated, able to collaborate across teams and work as part of an extended virtual team.
- Excellent negotiations skills, budget and supplier management skills
- Attention to detail, top notch organization skills and effective in managing multiple concurrent marketing programmes across geographies and managing customer events remotely or on-site where necessary.
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Registration Number: R1652634
EA License Number:06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859