Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Marketing Manager (UP TO 7K, URGENT, CENTRAL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961163
EA License No 08C2893
• Responsible for planning, managing and developing marketing plans, strategies and campaigns to achieve company’s objectives
• Identify and champion new product opportunities and promotional programs to ensure effective execution of the brand objectives
• Ensure consistency in the delivery of brand promise, strengthen brand awareness and improve current brand representation
• Plan and execute product launches, trade shows and events and to manage overall marketing activities including advertising, promotion and public relations
• Analyze market and competitor trends and implement changes in marketing plan as required
• Support market business plans to ensure achievement of sales and profit objectives
• Effectively manage budget and evaluate expenditure, ROI, marketing research, and achievement of local KPI’s
• Maintain the relationship with customers and improve customer satisfaction
• Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in similar capacity in marketing role
• Experience in F&B, Lifestyle, Luxury products is an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive and results-driven
• Deep understanding of the telecommunications market and/or retail
• Deep understanding of marketing communications with a strong creative understanding
• Exceptional attention to detail
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893