Marketing Manager (Premium Residential Property Developer)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955421
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG115536
My client is a leading property developer specialising in luxury developments in Asia and some parts of Europe. They have grown a successful business based on trust and strong customer relationships in the last 50 years. As they look to develop greater brand awareness and relationship with their client base in Singapore, they are hiring for a Marketing Manager as their first headcount.
Reporting to the Head of International Markets, you are responsible for developing a marketing plan in line with their global brand objectives and lead generation strateges, as well as support the sales .
- Serve as a primary point of contact for initiating, directing and providing business development assistance and ideas for company's expansion plan in Singapore
- Plan content for online marketing activities and implement from conception to execution
- Co-ordinate with internal teams, media agencies and other suppliers for timely production of online and offline marketing materials
- Assist in planning & execution of international marketing events with host country team or independently
- PR & Media relations contact point and management with head office direction and support
- Track and analyze weekly progress of online marketing campaigns/enquiries and report regularly to the international marketing manager
- Conduct research of prospective targets, markets and competitors on industry trends and opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationship with local and international real estate agencies to generate sales and increase international awareness
- Track and analyze business development progress and results and provide regular reports to leadership
- Review contracts with different suppliers on a periodic basis and suggest changes, wherever required
- After-Sales processing with clients, from sales documentation, contract execution and relevant follow up services
- At least 6 years of marketing support, business development and account management experience in a Real Estate firm, consultancy or developer.
- Strong knowledge of the property market in Asia preferable.
- Business acumen and relationship building skills coupled with independence and self-motivation
- Setting priorities, planning, organization, follow-through and negotiation skills; and ability to build, manage and track budgets and analyze ROI
- Solid communications skills in English, and Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese partners and agents.
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button or contact Samantha Han at +65 6430 5556 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number SG115536. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Samantha Han | R1331281 | Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA Licence #03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.