Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Up to S$4K / Marketing Executive (1 Year Renewable Contract) / Changi (Ref: LF)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982789
EA License No 02C3423
- Coordinate the development of content. Blogs, papers, case studies, social media, e-books, infographics, flash mob
- Collaborate with global teams, agencies, partners and customers
- Organize and manage virtual and physical events
- Maintain and report on regional content calendars
- Provide insight to stakeholders on performance metrics
- Manage upload to marketing content management platforms
- Bring new ideas for content and creative
- Provide real time insights on customers, market trends and customers
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years’ experience in project management
- Copywriting ability is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Team player and initiatives
- Strong in project managements
- Working Location: Changi
- Start Date: Immediate
- Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.