We are a local firm and our core business is in IP surveillance and physical security systems.
Our clients are mainly statutory boards and government agencies in public utilities, transportation, and education. Over the past years, we have successfully completed multiple high profile island-wide projects much to our customer's satisfaction.
Marketing Executive & Admin
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033589
- Design and creating product marketing materials in print, digital, online.
- Market analysis, suggest and implement marketing strategies.
- Assists in sales analysis and development of product forecast and pricing strategy.
- Administrative duties such as calendar management and co-ordination of meetings, logistics etc.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or Management.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- IT skills such as Microsoft office, especially Powerpoint and Excel.
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present materials clearly and concisely.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous with ability to work independently, able to multi-task, have initiative.