PacificLight Power Pte Ltd is a Singapore based integrated energy company that strives to be a one-stop energy partner for businesses. It is a highly valued investment by two international corporations – FPM Power Holdings and PETRONAS Power Sdn Bhd. Our power plant, which houses a state-of-the-art 800 MW natural gas fired combined cycle facility has been supplying electricity via our subsidiary company, PacificLight Energy Pte Ltd, to Singapore consumers since 2013.
We are looking for candidates who are committed, talented and possess the needed passion to be successful in his/her job to join our team of experienced professionals. PacificLight strongly believes in developing our people through training and a performance-based reward system.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188242
- Prepare and implement marketing strategy with key objectives for future FRC.
- Ensure marketing strategies, plans and processes are executed in accordance to the established operational guidelines and retail requirements.
- Organizing all marketing-related activities such as customer appreciation events, communication forums, public relations activities.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring the latest industry news, trends and innovations and provide regular updates to the Retail team on any promotions, contents or initiatives.
- Plan and track marketing promotion for smaller energy consumers.
- User expert of website & web-portal, and subsequent upgrades and enhancements to these systems.
- Conceptualize and develop customer loyalty programs
- Responsible in digital marketing such as monthly eDM blasting for promotional activities, e-newsletter of oil trend market updates, content marketing and online advertisement.
- Formulate and review social media strategies.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Possess good service attitude, able to work well with fellow colleagues and market participants.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge in social media platform, consumer loyalty programs, consumers and digital marketing.
- Agency / vendor management.
- Knowledge of design applications like Photoshop / Flash / Dreamweaver will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Degree or above
- College degree may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years in relevant experience. Ideally worked in the media, consumer services or B2C industries.
- 5-day work week.
- Office relocation to JTC Summit at Jurong East by July 2017
- Required to start work in July 2017