Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE (UP TO 3.3K, URGENT, CONSTRUCTION/PAINT INDUSTRY)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153215
EA License No 08C2893
• Work independently as well as with agency to develop content, copy and design
• Meet timelines defined and produce quality content in short time span
• Track performance, share reports and updates with customers and sales team
• Arrange for gifts and other incentives
• To be incharge of photographing and developing colour schemes for al project leads
• To attend client meetings to understand their requirements and translate into design and present output
• To coordinate with external seervice provider where nesecary to ensure timely delivery of work
• Excellent Presentation Skills To conduct presentations and meets with Managing Agents, Resident Councils, Key Customers etc.
Experience in B2B Sales or Marketing
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma.
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893