Scripps Networks Interactive has become the leader in lifestyle media in the home, food and travel categories. Delivering content across a host of media platforms, our brands - HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Asian Food Channel, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country - connect with viewers to provide relevant ideas, information and solutions every day, everywhere.
Our desire to influence and inspire extends beyond media to include strong community and business relationships. Through our corporate social responsibility and diversity and inclusion efforts, we are committed to making a positive difference with those we come into contact with every day.
At Scripps Networks Interactive, we are guided by eight Core Values. These values have remained constant even as the company has evolved to meet the ever-changing needs of our audiences, advertisers and distribution partners. Whether negotiating an acquisition or having coffee with a colleague, our people always keep these principles in mind because they truly are what makes Scripps a great place to work.
- Clarity in Communication
- Compassion & Support
- Shared Responsibility
- Work/Life Balance
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035514
Scripps Networks Interactive (Asia) is looking for a Marketing Executive. The incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to our Marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinating efforts between different departments within the organization, including Production, Affiliate Marketing, Public Relations, Digital Marketing and Finance, for successful completion of various projects, from TV productions to on-ground events.
- Provide general administrative support to the Marketing team re engagements and projects with on-air talents and personalities, such as arranging meetings, coordinating travel schedules and booking travel arrangements, filing, submitting expense claims, office management, developing presentation materials etc.
- Arranging and attending meetings with key talents for different engagements, and support in follow-up with talent agreements and contracts.
- Assist in negotiations of select talent engagements, including structuring and presentation of commercial terms to Talent, handling legal paperwork etc.
- Assist in developing in-house talent by means of shaping talents’ personal branding, crafting of marketing materials and assets featuring talent etc.
- Co-ordinating with internal and external stakeholders to secure opportunities to increase talents’ profile across the Asia Pacific region.
- Plan and implement logistics arrangements and provide on-ground support for regional and local events. Events may be trade-facing or consumer-facing.
- Regional and international talent scouting, research and tracking for engagements for SNI’s brands in Asia across different categories, including Home (HGTV), Food (Food Network and Asian Food Channel) and Travel (Travel Channel).
- Be available to travel for work when required (i.e. in chaperoning of talents for engagements across the region).
- Perform other duties as needed and as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Polytechnic or high school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of related working experience in Marketing or Events field. Any experience in working with Talents (in Entertainment or Events) is preferred.
- Possess strong command of written of written English. Writing and/or editorial skills, as well as experience in copywriting for different media and platforms, is highly desired.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Powerpoint / Keynote.
- Able to develop PowerPoint and Keynote presentations including graphics, charts etc.
- Possess knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures. Any previous experience in having worked on legal documents or agreements (in any capacity) is preferred.
- Familiar with web and online tools including social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc. Able to research topics via the Internet.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Self-starter, outgoing demeanor with strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail in producing written work and supporting projects.
- Able to multi-tasks with and work closely with team members on diverse projects.
- Able to work independently to coordinate and execute projects under direction from supervisor.
- Able to manage sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
- High level of professionalism with strong and consistent work ethic.