Founded in 1991, the GMP Group is one of Asia’s leading staffing and human resource consultancies. From her humble beginnings, the group has progressed to become a regional human capital solutions provider across all industries. All this while, the group has upheld its vision - to provide ethical, efficient and effective recruitment through friendly and professional service.
With six specialist divisions dedicated to provide industry-specific HR solutions, GMP prided itself as a true “one-stop” solution to its clients and candidates. GMP recruits for local set-ups and foreign MNCs in industries such as IT and telecommunications, oil and gas, banking and finance, and retail and hospitality.
Today, GMP is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Shanghai and Thailand. The group’s extensive network and comprehensive services have, once again, reaffirmed GMP’s role as one of the most dynamic staffing professionals in the region.
Marketing Executive (Jap MNC, Media, Programming & Licensing, Central, $2.5K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035361
EA License No 15C7601
Employer Ref. 10876
- Reporting to the Director of Programming and Licensing, you will assist in the daily sales and operation for assigned markets as well as following up on contracts.
- Assisting in selling and preparing of agreement for TV Program Content and Character Licensing to clients.
- Servicing and cultivating relationships with new and existing clients.
- Proactively source for potential content that is suitable for our region and to successfully negotiate and close acquisitions deals.
- Planning and managing all materials relating to programming and merchandise licensing.
- Liaise and correspond with Licencor on programming and merchandising licensing matter.
- Preparing and consolidating monthly marketing and licensing reports.
- Diploma or Degree in Mass Communication or Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in Sales/Marketing in Media/Production House/Advertising Agency will be advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated individual who is also flexible and has a strong business insight with the ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to travel when required (South East Asia regions).
- Singaporeans only need to apply.
Attractive remuneration package and bonus are awaits for the successful candidate.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374