We are a leading listed property and hotel group in Singapore with investments in Asia Pacific countries such as Malaysia, China, Vietnam and Australia.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029472
You will assist in the planning and preparation of residential sales launches. This will include giving input on pricing and A&P concepts, liaising with lawyers on legal documentation, logistics for showflats etc. You will also be responsible for sales administration and be part of a team responsible for planning and coordinating the handover of units.
- Degree in Real Estate, Business or other relevant disciplines.
- 1 year of relevant experience in the property industry. Training will be provided for those without relevant experience.
- Must be numerate and proficient in advanced Excel formulae and Photoshop or illustrator
- Good organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful, diligent and computer savvy.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.