Marketing Executive (B2B) - (12 months contract | Financial US MNC | $3.5K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028178
EA License No 02C3423
This is a secondment opportunity for a marketer with 2-3 years of client-side experience. The successful candidate will be embedded within the Singapore marketing team of an internationally renowned B2B organisation. It is a hands-on role with responsibility for the execution of marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to drive execution of marketing campaigns in tandem with the Singapore marketing team, working with diverse and remote teams for campaign implementation and deployment.
Key responsibilities include
- Work with the marketing team on deployment and execution of campaign assets, including but not limited to EDMs, website updates, collateral management.
- Manage the assigned projects from the development of the creative brief to delivery of marketing materials and execution of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with appointed media agencies and vendors to produce marketing deliverables in a timely manner
- Work on internal platforms and with deployment team closely for a timely execution and launch
- Track invoices from appointed vendors and ensure accuracy against the signed budget and scope of work prior to submission to Product leads/managers for payment processing.
- Support the Marketing Department with the coordination and development of reports
- May also be required to perform marketing administrative duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- An experienced marketer with 2-3 years of experience. B2B marketing experience is highly valued.
- Strong project management and organisation skills, is meticulous, and has the ability to prioritise and manage multiple and competing demands in a timely and professional manner
- Self-starter comfortable in a sales and partnership driven environmen
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Gem Cabria (R1434374)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Gem Cabria (R1434374)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.