Marketing Executive (1-Year Contract)
Mediacorp Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986435
Employer Ref. ID=1541
- Plan and execute 360 marketing plans/campaigns across various media & on-ground, with a focus on online & digital marketing and engagement
- Manage Social Media back end and front end account from regular posting update to insight analysis
- Coordinate promotion plans with partners and internal teams
- Plan and execute EDM campaigns
- Manage CMS on a daily basis which includes set-up, download of reports, etc.
- Work with internal teams such as Business Development, Product, Designers, Finance and IT
- Conduct app/website testing if needed
- Manage redemption/collection
- Manage and tabulate reports as required
- Handle internal and external enquiries where applicable
- Diploma in either Marketing, Digital Marketing or Mass Communication
- 1-2 years of related experience in a marketing or digital marketing role within a professional/commercial organisation preferred.
- Must be good in copywriting
- Familiar with Social Media platforms and EDM (Email Direct Marketing)
- Prior experience running ATL and BTL campaigns
- Experience in Loyalty Programme, F&B or e-commerce is a plus
- Energetic, creative, sociable, communicative, proactive and motivated
- Team player, able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
About Mediacorp Pte Ltd
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil) to liaise with associate/counterparts, reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. MediaCorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region's fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards' Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.