Marketing Executive [Consumer Products]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959777
EA License No. 07C5771
• Plan and implement promotion activities
• Develop and administer the organization's communication plans, policies and procedures
• Liaise with media and brand management
• Organise promotional events, marketing activities and road shows to ensure success of marketing plan and campaign
• Any other duties assigned by superior
• Min Degree holder
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in advertising, marketing promotions or event management
• Experience in liaising with media companies
• Strong interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
• Organised, efficient and meticulous
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
• Office Location: North Area
• Expected & Last drawn salary
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1105510
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051