Alstern Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (ATS) was founded in 2004. Our business scope is involved in providing pipeline services and products.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/She must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services, and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959292
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV, etc), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Forecast market trends and address advertising needs
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our services and products
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, and Publisher)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Strong analytical skills
For interested applicants, kindly indicate your last drawn salary, expecting salary, reason for leaving previous job, and availability.