Marketing Communications Manager (Regional, Electronics Industry, Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188615
EA License No 08C2893
- Plan and implement regional strategic digital focused goals.
- Collaborate with Regional team, ASEAN team and Global Digital Centre of Excellence team on digital initiatives.
- Work closely with Japan HQ team on new product launch activities.
- Lead the team to manage and collaborate with creative and media agencies to develop digital first campaigns.
- Propose and implement regional integrated marketing campaigns to improve brand visibility.
- Establish deep understanding of target audience through customer segmentation analysis and customer journey discovery.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market studies to make informed business decisions.
- Utilize media intelligence and other researches to gather voice of customer and market insights.
- Formulate key messages, value proposition and competitive advantages, as well as to integrate these messages across all touch points.
- Develop marketing collateral across all product categories for AP markets.
- Ensure and maintain brand consistency in both offline and online communications.
- Plan workshops to grow digital skills among sales offices and senior management.
- Manage marketing communications budget.
- Review and tighten marketing communications processes.
- Stay abreast on new technologies.
- Develop customer success stories.
- A Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of people leadership experience, with a strong ability in developing, coaching, delegating tasks and managing resources.
- Passionate about customer experiences with the ability to drive people, process and technology initiatives to optimize the customer experience end-to-end.
- Adaptability, creativity, problem-solving skills, solid interpersonal skills and excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and manage through influence across regional teams and enabling functions.
- Demonstrated ability to foster productive dialog at executive levels.
- Demonstrated experience and strong understanding of online space such as: SEO, PPC Advertising, Social Media, Website Navigation and Usability, Analytics, Email Marketing, and Mobile Technology.
- Strong analytical skills with proven results in generating ‘buy-in’ from key stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing, customer journey mapping, and building brand equity is a definite plus.
- Ability to measure performance outcomes.
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 20% of the time.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at +65 67093301 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: Ky
Capita Pte Ltd | EA Licence No: 08C2893
Chan Sau Wah Kenny | EA Reg No: R1106707
More jobs available HERE!