From the very beginning, NTUC Foodfare is set out to be a different kind of business - established by the Labour Movement in 1995, with the primary purpose to serve working people and their families by stabilising cooked food prices and helping them improve their quality of life.
To be a best-in-class social enterprise and a market leader in the Food Services industry.
To provide value, quality cooked food in Singapore by providing a pricing benchmark for the industry to follow.
Goodness Is Our Strength, Our Essence. Our aspirations as a best-in-class leader in delivering our social mission embodies our co-operative’s unique care philosophy as a social enterprise, and our desire to make a difference in the communities we serve.
Our pursuit and commitment for excellence as an industry player allow us to give the best to our customers because we care about creating a better and more meaningful life for all.
Marketing & Communications Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186048
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, you are a key member responsible for the marketing communications of NTUC Foodfare Group of brands. Being a social enterprise, we hold fast to doing good through our growing retail presence. As a brand guardian, you strive to build brand affinity through cross-platform marketing programmes, partnership alliance, media relations. You will also require to translate organizational initiatives and our social purpose into meaningful messaging to achieve business goals.
- A brand steward who supports our brand promise, vision, architecture and achieves overall business goals for the brand.
- Engages, inspires the organization around the brand vision, position and strategies.
- Responsible for brand budget development and maintenance.
- Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of brand/ communication tactics.
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager to strategize and position the brand through the development of materials, messaging and placement.
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute the messaging and content development across all platforms.
- Work with the design team in the creation, maintenance of all collateral and POS materials, event displays for branding and promotions.
- Support relevant business unit with marketing plans and assets such as advertising and promotions, B2B marketing and digital marketing and content generation to drive business growth.
- Manage all digital assets to communicate the voice and programs of the social enterprise.
- Plan and implement relevant Public Relations initiatives for the group and manage public perception of the brands.
- Co-ordinate targeted media campaigns.
- Content development for press releases, speeches, social media channels etc.
Advertising and Promotions
- Develop and execute A&P plans to drive business goals.
- Event co-ordination
- Minimum Diploma in marketing, communications, public relations or business.
- At least 1 – 2 years’ working experience in marketing, public relations, brand or communications.
- Editing, proofing and copy writing of corporate collaterals, web and social media content and marketing communications materials. Copywriting ability as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good knowledge of the food retail marketplace and trends is desired.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft applications/ Outlook.
- An organized and self-motivated team player with a passion for food and lifestyle.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment with a hands-on work ethics.
Interested applicants, you are invited to submit a detailed resume indicating current & expected salary via "APPLY NOW"
NTUC FOODFARE CO-OPERATIVE LTD
10 Senoko Way
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified