Vantage HR Solutions (EA LICENSE NO 10C4871) is a professional executive search consultancy company registered under the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Singapore. The keen eye we developed over the years enabled us to make accurate assessments about jobs and candidates. We distinguish ourselves through our direct working experience as industry-specific professionals from the industries that we serve. Hence, we have the trade know-how, professional network and track record to recruit the right talents for different business needs. Whether you are seeking the best talents for your organization or looking for a dream career - Vantage HR Solutions has the edge to meet your expectations.
Visit http://vantage.com.sg/ to find out more about our services and other available positions.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS & EVENTS EXECUTIVE (MNC / Up to SGD 4,500 per month + Bonus)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988138
EA License No 10C4871
Employer Ref. K-05
Our client is a top employer in Singapore, part of a larger Global Group employing over 20,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its' global branding, drive for innovation as well as its' emphasis on human capital development.
- Responsible for managing contents for marketing communications and internal communication
- Advise business units on Marketing / Communication matters - including aiding them in providing concepts and provide content supporting business key messages
- Assist in overseeing the production of marketing and communication collaterals, e.g. annual reports, results announcement, press releases, corporate presentation materials, newsletters, videos, etc.
- Content management for brochures, website, intranet, marketing materials, etc.
- Manage the inventory of corporate gifts, brochures and library of media resources.
- Organize and co-ordinate events including trade shows, public events and corporate events.
- Drafting/vetting of speeches, press releases, presentation materials and other communication materials.
- Assist in managing marketing / branding projects and associated events and initiatives
- Manage relations with the media, the public and other external stakeholders
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for career progression is available due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Good career progression and development prospects
- Good annual salary package including Performance Bonus (2 – 5 months), profit sharing and company shares
- Work Location: West. 2-way Island-wide company transport provided
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Communications or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in Marketing / Public Relations / Communications.
- Possess good written, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Resourceful and able to multi-task effectively.
- Presentable and able to project image of professionalism in order to function effectively as spokesperson/representative of the organization.
- Industry experience is not required but candidates must be open to work in the B2B Engineering / Technical field.
Apply online or email CV in MS Word format directly.
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.