Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 16,000 skilled professionals operating in 66 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
Marketing & Communications Asst Manager/Manager, CMIS|Asia
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958611
- Deliver marketing and communications plan of Capital Markets and Investment Services (CMIS); liaison point of contact for marketing and communications programs.
- Produce CMIS collaterals for branding and client engagement, with support from Asia corporate marketing team.
- Lead and manage major industry and client events, in collaboration with Asia and local marketing teams.
- Contribute to and execute client engagement strategy, and continue to explore and develop new initiatives to support CMIS’ business plan.
- Coordinate regional lead generation campaigns and develop relevant ROI metrics to measure the success of each campaign. Act as the custodian of the CMIS contents on colliers.com/asia and regularly review and update this info. In addition, look to recommend other digital initiatives to promote the CMIS capabilities to clients and prospects.
- Create and maintain a library of logos, photos, track record, case studies, presentations and templates to assist with the pitching and presentation process.
- Collaborate with different CMIS teams across Asia on qualifying high-end proposals/submissions; responsible to provide the appropriate production support on quality deliverables. This includes the coordination and formatting of copy, on-brand graphical support as well as bring innovation to the manner these proposals/submissions are presented.
- Understand and maintain the Colliers International Visual Identity guidelines, policies and approval protocols and apply these to all projects. Work as an extension of Asia corporate marketing team as a brand guardian for Colliers International.
- Degree qualification with a marketing/communications/business specialty.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in marketing or related field. Knowledge and experience in professional service firms and/or CMIS markets preferred.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and with good digital working knowledge.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite software (Indesign, Photoshop) usage.
- Preferably with experience in email marketing, website management and content management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High attention to details and superb multi-tasking ability.
- Resourceful and independent, with a strong drive to learn and excel.
- Ability to thrive working in teams and highly capable of stakeholders’ management.