As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Marketing Communication Executive I Buona Vista I $15 per hour I Benefits I 6 months
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988797
EA License No. 01C4394
Employer Ref. DONNA
Our client is a statutory board to promote racial harmony and social cohesion in Singapore, they are looking for Marketing Communication Executive to assist in their daily operations
To assist in the administrative work of the Marketing and Business Communications (MBC)
- To assist in the communications work with vendors and suppliers
- To assist in coordinating projects and timelines, and to assist in various project management
- To assist in monitoring and managing the NACLI feedback email mailbox
- To assist to do up the weekly classes’ schedule slideshow
- To assist in archival and resource management of photos and videos or publicity materials
To assist in the administrative work of the Business Development (BD)
- Main administration liaison for the “Grassroots Financial Management” series
- To assist in basic PA Staff / GRLs’ course administration (E.g. registration on system, email course placement to participants, placing of food orders, preparation of attendance sheet, certificates, marking of attendance.)
- To assist M(BD) and H(BD) in other duties, e.g. Data for Analytics / Statistics
Marketing and Business Communications (MBC)
- Prepares the weekly classes’ schedule slideshow and sends it to Managing Agent and ensure slideshow runs properly on all TV panels around campus
- Maintain and help in search for photos, videos and publicity materials library
- To assist in basic course administration (E.g. registration on system, email course placement to participants, placing of food orders, preparation of attendance sheet, certificates, marking of attendance.)
- Degree in Business Management, Mass Communications or PR and Marketing
- Preferably with 1 years’ relevant experience
- Familiarity with computer software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in coordination work with vendors and suppliers and/or Experience in Business Administration
- Working location: Buona Vista
- Office hours
- Salary, $15 per hour [Based on qualification and working experience] + Benefits
- Duration: 6 months [Renewable]
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Kindly submit your resume by clicking the APPLY Button!
We will keep in touch with you for future opportunities as well.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Donna Ng Jo Yi EA R1434458