Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Marketing Communication Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188790
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Sharon Lim
- Develop strategic relations to secure sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing
- Liaise, participate and network with various stakeholders on marketing campaigns, events, exhibitions, etc.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies in line with the corporate identity.
- Evaluation of post marketing activities and analysis
- Assist in the tracking of A&P budgets
- Conceptualize, plan and implement advertising and promotional strategies and plans
- Handle budgeting, planning and executing all advertising and promotional activities
- liaising with advertising agencies, tenants, contractors and event companies to ensure successful launches of all projects and events
- 3-5 years experience in Brand, Communication or Marketing department in real estate industry
- Using Excel & PowerPoint
- Engaging and managing internal stakeholders and external partners independently
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
Interested candidates, kindly forward your detailed resume with current and expected salary to
Attn: Sharon Lim [R1333170]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified!