Nail Palace (AMK) Pte Ltd
Due to rapid progress and expansion, we are scouting for talented outstanding professionals to join our award winning dynamic team.
Marketing Communication Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959280
- Responsible to develop artwork for window display, visual merchandise, and promotion materials for the company
- Responsible on shop image display in presentable condition
- Support advertising and marketing promotion, plan and develop online promotion materials such as banners, and multimedia graphic, websites, facebook, instagram
- Manage from process to output to maintain the printing quality with vendors and mall’s Management
- Host, promote and manage events and products through online and social media channel
- Assist in maintain new look of company website and Facebook account and attending to all enquires
- Able to handle multiple design projects at the same time and deliver accordingly by their deadline
- Manage and undertake ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information which include online reputation and digital marketing.
- Writing reports (New Leads) monitoring performance
- Organising events, roadshows and product exhibitions
- Managing social media platform
- Knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator will be added advantage
Interested candidates are invited to email your updated resume in MS Words format or SMS to 8858 6200.
Office Hours (Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm)
Working Location: 3 Tai Seng Drive, #03-01, Da Vinci Building, Singapore 535216