Marketing & Business Development Executive
WWF-WORLD WIDE FUND FOR NATURE (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034068
- Calling existing donors to thank them and update them on our work.
- Securing additional financial support where possible.
- Engage new donors and spread the words of the campaign.
- Coach and train new hires.
Who is the job for?
What do we offer you?
- 5 day working week – no weekends!
- Attractive base of plus generous monthly commission – around $3000 per month including commission
- Fun working environment
- Good career progression! ----> Business Development Executive/ Tele-Fundraising Coach---> Fundraising Team Leader
To be a part of the WWF Singapore tele-team, you will:
- Excellent spoken English is a must
- Have a great personality with a natural charm and an easy going attitude
- Have 'people skills' where you come across the phone as a genuine person
- Know how to handle a call and listen for sales cues to guide it to a successful outcome
- Be highly motivated, self-driven with a desire to achieve
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WWF-WORLD WIDE FUND FOR NATURE (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
About WWF-WORLD WIDE FUND FOR NATURE (SINGAPORE) LIMITED