Adept Manpower Solutions Pte Ltd-3
Marketing Assistant Manager (e-Commerce / Social Media) - 5 Days
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034587
- Take charge of online marketing strategies, implementation and follow-through the projects including on-going analysis of the online traffics and conversions.
- Manage and implement company social media strategy via multiple platforms such as blogs, twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and other online communities.
- Take charge of correspondence with our online communities in a timely and positive manner.
- Create and maintain regular schedule of email marketing campaigns.
- Keep company social media properties engaging with updated and original content.
- End-to-end campaign management; from creative development, prize sourcing, tech development, and campaign analyzing.
- Provide ongoing analysis, key insights and recommendations to optimize performance of existing social media properties.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools, monitoring the competition.
- Min. Degree in Marketing / Communication or equivalent.
- Min. 5 - 6 years of social media / public relations / communications experience.
- Experience in online marketing and online/offline media planning and buying.
- Experience in supporting various campaigns and multiple account management, including measuring and reporting results and insights to the various social platforms.
- Good in copy writing & photography would be an added advantage.
- Experience in photo editing software is essential.
Interested candidate please forward your resume to Chelsa Cytherea Loh (R1107501) adept4 @adeptmanpower.com
Please remember to input the following information in your resume: -
1) Current salary
2) Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
4) Notice period
5) Position applied for in the email
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful shortlisted candidate will be notified.