YSQ INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
YSQ International Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2009 and commenced operations in Singapore, with the core business focused on wholesaling beer and cigarettes.
Today, we are not only involved in the distribution of our line of cigarettes products, brewing of fresh beer products and operating our chain of F&B outlets.
In line with the business retail expansion program, we are now seeking for qualified and dynamic professional to join and grow with us.
Marketing Assistant / Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031719
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Marketing Assistant / Executive to assist the Marketing Manager in providing support, execution and maintaining effective Marketing, advertising and promotions. The person will also provide support to in exploring, plan, propose and the execution of promotions and ideas contributing to creating brand awareness etc.
- Be of good support to the Marketing Manager in growing Company revenue and profits through effective marketing strategies and tools.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in exploring, planning and execution of Marketing events, promotions and B to B collaborations and programs etc.
- Contributes by Incorporating creative ideas and ways to develop marketing, promotions and events initiatives with the objective of expanding market exposure targeting the right group of audience.
- Assist in creating, maintaining and improvise brand loyalty, awareness and expand outreach visibility and value through major social media platforms, collaborations, promotions and events
- Assist in also managing and provide marketing support to the Outlet/Assistant Managers (chain of F&B Bistros/outlets)
- Formulate, tracking/records, review, maintain and implement marketing collaterals and materials.
- Maintain and upkeep detailed and meticulous sales records and data entry such as promotion list and price list to ensure orderly filing and updating of information
- Coordinates internal marketing and updates on Company events and promotions
- Assist in any other duties tasked by the Marketing Manager
- Candidate should possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in marketing preferably in the F&B industry
- Good communication skill and presentation skills to interact at all levels
- Result driven and able to work well as an individual and as a team
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (to liaise with internal associates)
- Outgoing and possess “Can Do” altitude with good inter-personal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and urgency in handling tasks, positive attitude and meticulous and able to multi task and work independently
- Singaporean need apply
- Working location: Central, Commonwealth
- 5 working days/week (Office hours)
- Remuneration commensurate with relevant working experience and trade knowledge
- Leave and medical benefits
- Staff discount at company’s F&B outlets
- We regret that only shortlisted will be notified