Marketing Assistant (3-month Contract)
CooperVision Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035559
The Marketing Assistant will provide support to the Marketing Manager in the organisation and implementation of the range of marketing activities.
- Provide support on general administrative activities, in the implementation of marketing plans as well as operationalization of brand strategies.
- Manage logistics and operational activities such as collateral distribution as per campaign schedule, copywriting/proof reading, final artwork review, and collaboration with external partners (e.g. advertising / Press Relations / design agencies, vendors)
- Oversee, monitor and report on the progress of marketing activities relevant to routine transactions and on-going marketing campaigns.
- Plan for the marketing budget and cost allocations to ensure appropriate funds management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Knowledge of office applications such as Microsoft Office suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- At least 1 year of work experience in a relevant field.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite is required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CooperVision Singapore Pte Ltd
About CooperVision Singapore Pte Ltd
CooperVision, a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses and related products and services. The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and daily disposable contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism and presbyopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit www.coopervision.com/.