As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Marketing Assistant (Contract/CBD/MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033127
EA License No. 01C4394
My client is the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to their expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. Founded in 1909, my clients’ coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping my client is headquartered in London and employs over 1,000 people in more than 15 offices worldwide.
- Create and execute digital invites for events
- Coordinate and execute events of various scales, from webcasts to seminars
- Draft and execute digital e-newsletters and e-campaigns
- Key point of contact for Asia-Pacific content on the company website and coordinate closely with US/EMEA digital teams
- Assist with region-wide database management including maintaining and improving customer data quality and coordination of systems
- Coordinate collateral development with in-house creative team and external vendors
- Support investor relationship management by helping to set up, facilitate and document meetings between our analysts and investors.
- Ensure company' standards are adhered to in all forms of communication by both internal parties and third parties who are using the brand
- Coordinate events from pre-planning to post-event including feedback analysis
- Provide logistical support to ensure the success of outreach activities
- Provide analysis of marketing metric
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, finance or a related subject
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in event planning or marketing coordination, ideally with financial institutions
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Working location : CBD
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, Office hours
Great career exposure to work in a MNC environment
Interested applicant, please email your resume over in MS word Format.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 RCB No. 200007268E Chan Mei Leng EA No. R1436365