Epsilon is one of the largest independent provider of outsourced connectivity solutions to the world’s Communications and Cloud ecosystems. Our underlying network infrastructure, intelligent application layers and industry expertise enable our customers to seamlessly deliver mission critical, high performance Applications and Communications services globally.
We operate an outsourcing model for the procurement and management of Cloud and network infrastructure; enabling our customers to focus on delivering end-to-end Cloud, Content, application, communication and connectivity services. Our high performance, high availability and massively scalable global backbone combined with our own unique networking technology has created a platform connecting over 500 network operators and service providers each using the network to serve fixed, mobile, application and Cloud customers.
For more information about us, visit us at:www.epsilontel.com
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958159
The position is primarily responsible for assisting the marketing executive team based in Singapore in the development and execution of global event and communication initiatives. The key criteria for success in this position is the ability to make critical decisions on an ongoing basis through independent thinking, keen attention to detail and in-depth analysis of strategic marketing information.
The role would suit an entry-level candidate looking to learn from a broad spectrum of campaign/marketing activities and build a career in fast paced global B2B environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collate data and prepare marketing statistics throughout the year
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation, databases and performing necessary cross checks
- Provide data entry support for lead tracking and client engagements
- Keep the marketing contact database up-to-date, importing new data, updating records and extracting email distribution lists
- Assisting to budget for future events, advertisements and promotions
- Manage inventory of promotional items, including research and ordering of new items
- Co-ordinate the distribution of new marketing materials between offices
- Purchase Order generation and tracking
- Liaise with finance team for billing and payment requirements
- Assisting with marketing events and sourcing venues
- Managing invitations and corresponding with attending delegates
- Providing support for conference schedule and exhibitions as required
- Manage conference meeting diaries for attending delegates
- Liaising and networking with various stakeholders, e.g. colleagues, vendors and suppliers
- Liaising with designer and printers
- Following up with key stakeholders (both internal & external) on marketing project/campaign deadlines
- Assist with intranet management
- General ad-hoc marketing duties