Murata Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd
MURATA ELECTRONICS SINGAPORE (PTE) LTD, established in 1972, was one of the first factories set up by Murata outside Japan to meet the demands of electronic components in South East Asia. Since its establishment, it has undergone several major expansion programmes. Today, it is one of the largest chip monolithic ceramic capacitors factories in the world.
Marketing and Communication Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031898
Department: Regional Strategic Planning
Reports to: Marketing and Communication Senior Chief
Functional Relationships with:
Product Marketing, Sales Account Officers in ASEAN and India, Marketing and Communication in Japan, America, Europe and China, Strategic Planning members in Singapore.
Based in Singapore
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, manage and evaluates effective marketing campaigns including organizing events, internal staff coordination, budget tracking and facilitating logistic arrangement
- Work closely with agencies to establish brand positioning and communication strategies to achieve marketing objectives
- Research media coverage and industry trends to develop and maintain industry knowledge and identify market trends
- Create, maintain and analyze regional corporate website
- Maintain relevant social media accounts and write posts on a regular basis
- Facilitate request and create (copywriting and layout) brochures, catalogs, customized technical writing, PowerPoint presentations, and promotional materials that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products
- Work with the sales and engineering departments to improve existing documents and maintain technical writing accuracy
- Manage inventory and database of collateral, video, banners, photos, etc.
- Ensure that a consistent company brand identity is used across all company communications
- Contribute to the development and implementation of annual marketing plans
- Data processing
- Provide administrative and procurement support such as raising of documents, filing etc
- Support divisional and team meetings
- May be involved in Ad-Hoc Projects from time to time
- Diploma/Degree holder in Marketing and/or Engineering related disciplines
- Equip with engineering knowledge (as fundamental)
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Creation of demonstration kits with knowledge such as soldering
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel for tracking budgets and analytics
- Candidates proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator will have an advantage
- Demonstrated proficiency in the development of marketing collateral materials with excellent attention to detail and strong proofreading/copyediting skills
- Positive attitude, highly adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, including setting priorities and adapting to changes in a time-sensitive, deliverable-driven workplace
- Equip with organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – required to work with managers and colleagues across different departments/ ability to work as part of a virtual global team and organization
- Equip with logistical thinking and analytical skills to analyse data and create understandable reports and metrics
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Ability to give clear, concise and constructive feedback to both internal and external resources
Candidates without the required qualifications but with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
Interested applicant, please send your detailed resume including your last drawn and expected salary to the stated email address.
We offer equal opportunity for employment and treat our employees fairly and with respect.
We reward every employees according to their merit and give opportunity to optimize their potential.