Camberley Pre-school is expanding its operations.
Housed in a charmingly designed centres, our pre-school provides the successful candidate an aesthetically pleasing and happy working environment featuring one of the lowest student-teacher ratio in Singapore.
Visit our website at: www.camberley-edu.com
Marketing and Brand Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027769
Cambelrey Pre-School - Marketing and Brand Executive
The successful candidate will work closely with the Pre-School Principals and the Marketing Director to promote the school and drive new student enrolment.
- Design and implement marketing initiatives to increase traffic and lead generations at centre level
- Create marketing strategies and campaigns for the school to increase brand awareness, enquiries and to drive student enrolments for the School.
- Budget marketing plans and report ROI
- Maintenance of the school’s webpage and social media platforms.
- Plan and conduct Open House events and other initiatives to promote the school. The successful candidate will be required to close and enrol enquires.
- Design and development of coporate communication materials –videos, advertisements, flyers and posters at the School.
- Overall responsible for School student enrolment follow up and closure.
- Prepare monthly reports on enquiries, enrolment, retention, demographic information
- Daily and Weekly Marketing report to marketing director
- Parent (Customer) Liaison at centre level
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant working experience in Marketing and Customer Service position in preschool education.
- Fresh graduates may apply
- Competent in website and marketing material content creation and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin (in-view of business communication)
- Able to work independently
- Be technologically and social media savvy
- Working knowledge of SEO and PR
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Photoshop and illustrator working knowledge
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package. Working office at Thomson Road Area.
Interested applicants please click apply now to send resume in PDF or Words format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.