jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034350
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 14121
- Global Luxury Brand
- Diverse and international environment
- Excellent perks and benefits
Our client is a Global MNC and one of the leaders in the Luxury industry and we are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join them. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and current campaigns.
- Examine a campaign's return on investment and identify new market opportunities
- Perform extensive market research and determine brand perceptions and reputations
- Evaluate market penetration
- Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability.
- Analyze competitors, create databases and capture market data.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Offer insights about product potentials.
- Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
- Diploma with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Must have handled FMCG / Retail / Luxury accounts
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Nicholas Quek (Reg. No. R143814) on +65 6429 3201 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.