Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 27 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Market Risk Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003185968
Employer Ref. 1178580/001
A Market Risk Analyst job has just become available in a renowned global bank. This role is based in Singapore.
About the Market Risk Analyst Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible to validate the completeness and data accuracy of trade and sensitivities.
- Reporting and performing validation check on market risk movement
- Production and distribution of market risk reports
- Effectively track data quality issues and provide regular update to senior management
- Working closely with other business and team (ie IT department, operations, counterpart etc.)
- Participate in enhancement in risk system, processes and data feeds
To succeed in the Market Risk Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree holder
- Basic market risk knowledge
- Excellent command of Excel (Pivot, formula, VBA)
- Must be detail oriented, with great analytical and quantitative skills
This bank needs no introduction and is known as a leader in their field which offers a great working environment.
If you are an enthusiastic analyst with can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to learn and work with an industry leader with a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this Market Risk Analyst position is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro