Market Research Manager [Medical Writting/ Central/ Up to $8k/ Urgent]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188155
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1702-47206
- Utilize your scientific knowledge across a variety of therapeutic areas to develop survey questionnaires or review questionnaire drafted by clients
- Conduct primary research across a range of biopharmaceutical insights via interviews and online surveys with medical experts and key opinion leaders.
- Check materials provided by clients from a medical expert’s point of view
- Analyze research results to glean market insights and create high quality, and impactful summary reports with Excel, PowerPoint, and/or other data analysis tools.
- Prepare and conduct interviews (face to face or by call) with doctors for qualitative research
- Liaise with clients, business managers and sales teams in the delivery of projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Life Science or Healthcare or any other related field discipline
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in market research and report writing or any other relevant field discipline
- Candidate must have experience handling bio-pharma / disease / drug development research or any other topics
- Candidate must have experience in implementing survey scheme/ standardize survey system
- Candidate will be required to travel overseas for business trips
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051