Market Research Executive
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959719
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 22092016
- Adecco is partnering with a renowned market research company
- Diverse working environment
- Internal training plans
- Candidate who comes from market research or fieldwork management or quality control will be an advantage
- Strong command of English
- Strong computer literacy- knowledge of MS Office, in particular excel
- Unbiased, process driven and able to document outcomes accurately
- Passionate for the role and its possibilities, be a strong communicator and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Perform QC checks/audits on the work of both external vendors and internal field team.
- Ensure the authenticity & quality of data collected, verify independently the quality of data and to provide feedback
- Use SPSS/Excel to perform data analysis on key variables to identify issues with data collection and quality
- Identify and suggest corrective action, writing summary reports on audit results
- Conduct quality control- such as re-contacting respondents, real-time monitoring, accompanying interviewers in field, checking of completed questionnaires.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please drop your resume in MS word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Direct Line: +65 6697 7932
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1655384
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.