Market Access Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983632
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG116268
Our client, a leading medical device organisation is currently seeking a Market Access Manager. With P&L responsiitlies, this role will see you will be working closely with various KOLs in the industry and internal stakeholders. You will also be responsible for carrying out marketing strategies to increase product visibility within the region.
- Increase product usage by developing a strategic market access plan
- Remain abreast market updates and latest technologies
- Ensure marketing materials are up-to-date by conducting regular market visits
- Ensure that internal stakeholders are updated on a quarterly basis
- Provide relevant information and reports at a local level, realizing quarterly local activity reports and accurate quarterly plan reports for all businesses
- Develop a market access plan/project and then deliver successful outcomes.
- Degree in Science, Engineering, Marketing or Business Management is required with 8+ years of marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience within a management role.
- Have experience in Market Access within the Medical Device industry.
- Excellent communication skills and willing to travel
- Independent, creative and had experience leading a team
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button or contact Ishvin Kaur on +65 64305323 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting reference number SG116268. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.Ishvinder Kaur Paramjit Singh Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte LtdRegistration Number: R1327857EA Licence Number: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.