Ocean Tankers (Pte) Ltd
Incorporated in the Republic of Singapore in 1978, Ocean Tankers now manage and operate a large fleet of tanker vessels of approx. 5.3 million deadweight tonnes. Our Fleet is made up of Very Large Crude Carriers (VLCCs), Suezmax, Aframax, Panamax, MR, Product tankers and Bunker Barges of various capacities.
We specialize in the transport of petroleum and related products worldwide, stretching from the Far East and Pacific Rim to the Persian Gulf and beyond.
We want to be among the leading tanker-owning and managing companies in the world, providing excellent and reliable service to the international energy market.
To realize it, we need your valuable input, someone whom we can rely on to help steer the Company in the right direction...to our ultimate destination.
MARINE SUPERINTENDENT - SAFETY
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032635
- Monitor vessel compliance to safety procedures and environmental protection requirements
- Monitor and coordinate with vessels for Oil Major Inspections-related matters
- Incident / Accident investigation and reporting
- Assist vessels with navigational and cargo related issues
- Certificate of Competency Class-1 (Deck, Foreign-going) is a must
- Sailing experience onboard foreign-going Tankers as Master/Chief Officer
- Well versed in shipboard operations
- Good communication, analytical and people skills
- Well-organized, effectively bilingual and PC literate
- Previous experience in crew administration is preferred
Application stating personal particulars, educational and employment details, sea services, current & expected salaries, and contact number should be sent via APPLY NOW
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)