PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement:
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marine Parts Coordinator for 18 months Contract (Max $4,000 / 5 Days / West / Europe Marine MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958268
EA License No 07C3290
Our Client is a global leader in complete life cycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets.
Marine Parts Coordinator
for 18 months Contract
(Max $4,000 / 5 Days / West / Europe Marine MNC)
- Ensure inventory accuracy and parts are available for Sales, Contracts & Projects, and Workshop & Field Services
- Ensure parts deliveries are responded to Sales Orders and according to agreed process
- Handle Sales Quotations and Orders with Internal & External customers
- Support Non-Conformities Team in regards to parts orders and deliveries
- Create Invoices and others possible documents for delivery
- Create Purchase Orders and liaise with external vendors
- Problem solving and handle claim for parts
- Off hour support for parts deliveries
- Other duties as requested by superior
- At least 1 years of working experience from similar marine / offshore / oil & gas field in Customer service and Parts coordination is required.
- Working knowledge in MS Office and SAP in an advantage
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290