Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Marine Operations Officer (6 months contract): $3000 - $3500
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982679
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. GEK
- Issue Initial and final freight as required
- Calculate and verify laytime
- Raise invoices on time
- Pay suppliers according to contracts
- Ensure voyage accounts are accurate and balanced at all times
- Settle voyage accounts
- Voyages should be completed and closed within 40-60 days of sailing, as required.
- Collect debt relating to invoices or supplier debit notes on the due dates
- Reconciliation of port disbursements
- Payment tracking issues and resolutions
- Report on progress regularly
- Apply high standards of performance
- Adhere to policies and systems requirements at all times
- Calculate laytime, dispatch/demurrage costs, ensure timely payment transactions
- Minimum GCE O levels / Diploma Holder / Degree Holders
- Experience in laytime and demurrage cost will be preferred
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume in (MS Word Format) with a recent photo attached via email to eleanorkoh @recruitexpress.com.sg
Attn: Eleanor Koh Jie Min
CEI No.: R1654425
Please include the following in the Word doc:
- Current/Last Drawn Salaries
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)