Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989090
EA License No 99C4599
We are hiring
- Issue Initial and final freight as required
- Calculate and verify laytime
- Raise invoices on time
- Pay suppliers according to contracts
- Ensure voyage accounts are accurate and balanced at all times
- Settle voyage accounts
- Voyages should be completed and closed within 40-60 days of sailing, as required.
- Collect debt relating to invoices or supplier debit notes on the due dates
- Reconciliation of port disbursements
- Payment tracking issues and resolutions
- Maintain and payment of Hire payments as and when due
2-3 years experience in shipping operation/post fixtures/ laytime
Please provide the following details in your resume:
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Reason for leaving (applicable for past job experience)
*Applicants please send in your resume in MS Word format (with recent photograph attached) and email it to: brendayong @recruitexpress.com.sg
**We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified