Marine Offshore HR Executive
Page Group Singapore
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983848
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3701070/001
As the Marine Offshore HR Executive, you will be working very closely with your HR counterparts around the globe to carry out daily HR operations for the offshore crew members. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient mobility of the members movement from one entity to another by providing back-end support for the workers.
Our client is a global MNC specialising in sub-sea development and onshore/offshore construction. The client in Singapore works closely with the APAC headquarters and global offices to provide corporate support services to its employees around the world, resulting in a diverse and international work culture. The company has roots going back more than 50 years ago and has offices around the world in over 40 countries.
Reporting to the HR & Admin Manager, you will be collaborating and working closely with your HR counterparts in the UK and South America to handle HR operations for more than 2000 crewing staff. Your main duties will include the following:
* Checking on contract terms and ensure they are compliant and in line with the different entities' rules and regulations
* Setting up of income tax clearance files and processing pension schemes with payroll accountants
* Review and reporting on change of headcount using the Oracle system during yearly operational reviews
* Assist with mobility transfers and processes and work with the right stakeholders to issue contracts when necessary
* Ensure proper documentation is in place for auditing purposes
* Participate in HR projects on ad-hoc basis
In addition, you will be supervising a HR assistant who will be supporting you with the more administrative tasks and will be responsible for conducting the performance appraisals for the employee.
* Minimum 3 years of HR Operations experience
* Past experience working in similar marine/offshore industry highly advantageous
* Familiar with processing contracts, payroll, pension schemes and insurance for crewing staff
* Extremely meticulous with high attention to detail to ensure contracts are processed correctly
* Comfortable with handling high volume of data
* Able to communicate well with various stakeholders in an international setting
* Excellent speaking and writing skills
* Has managed staff disciplinary issues in the past
* Minimum diploma holder in HRM or Business studies preferred
* Able to be on stand-by during public holidays (off in-lieu granted)
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a global company that is one of the key leading players of the sub-sea and onshore/offshore industry. The company is in the midst of transforming its model from corporate back-end transactional support services towards a solution-based model, allowing its employees to take on multiple roles and learn more outside of their respective fields. You will be working with a small team of like-minded people that take pride in delivering results and are committed towards moving the business forward in a sustainable manner.
About Page Group Singapore
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg