Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
MARCOMM MANAGER (UP TO 7K ,URGENT, EDUCATION INDUSTRY)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988375
EA License No 08C2893
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, budget, goals and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all PR activities
- Direct social media agencies or team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Implement social media strategies including growing online supporter base and traffic
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education and framing of messages.
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans.
- Liaison person for communicating corporate messages from head office
- Copywriting and vetting of all marketing collaterals
- Media relations and answering all queries from the press
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in branding, PR and mass communications
- Proven track record in Public Relations
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful public relations campaign at both local and national level
- Experience in event planning, corporate communications, copywriting and vetting of all marketing collaterals
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in MS WORD FORMAT.
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893