As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Marcom Manager - (Hotel/ Central)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988254
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is a well established company. As part of their expansion plan, they are looking for a Marcom Manager to join them on board.
The day to day responsibilities include:
- Overall responsible in assisting the Sales & Marketing Director in all marketing matters, working closely with other departments to formulate marketing ideas.
- Manage all company’s brands, public relations activities and maintain good media relations, including all communication materials, photography, creative direction & production.
- Establish marketing and advertising programs, including strategic alliances with hotels.
- Source for sponsors and establish special packages or programs to boost sales
- Plan and conduct training and briefing on new products, marketing or advertising promotions.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or Hospitality Management
- With minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience, including supervisory experience
- With strong negotiating skills to optimise and close marketing deals.
- With excellent and effective interpersonal, teamwork, communications and social media skills.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Teo Kai Xin EA Reg. No R1653173