People Profilers - YGC
Marcom Executive/ Snr Exec- B2B (East, up to 4.5k)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960912
EA License No 02C4944
Reporting to the General Manager of Marketing, you will support in all marketing activities including but not limited to:
- Data collection, analysis and maintenance of marketing information databases
- Copywrite, edit, proof read and production of all online and offline marketing materials (including brochures, posters, advertisements, website, e-newsletters)
- Maintenance of partners/marketing central portal and company website
- Regional information collation and consolidation eg. Events calendar, budget etc.
- Track and monitor department budget spending and prepare output reports
- Support in events management and coordination
- Work closely with stakeholders as the marketing liaison for assigned projects
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree qualified in Business or Marketing with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing Communications.
- Familiar with using content management system (CMS) and an understanding of HTML, email marketing best practices and digital marketing tool.
- Able to prioritise and multi task and work under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Strong communicator with excellent influencing and networking skills.
- Willing to travel within Asia Pacific region (on needed basis).
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant in charge: Yap Geok Chin
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1653959