Manufacturing Engineer - Medical/Electronic Devices (East/ 5 days) DKAJ 121014
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984113
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DKAJ 121014
Location: East, Island-wide transportation provided
5 days’ work week
- Responsible for the support of Manufacturing Operations, maintaining or improving the specified operational standards.
- Qualifies/Validates product/process according to schedule and follow up production until pass off requirement met.
- Responsible as the subject matter expert of the assigned manufacturing process owner and ensure the sustainability of the processes for manufacturing operation.
- Analyze and report impact assessment as required for assigned equipment and processes
- Provide technical leadership and support to process downtime and equipment repair.
- Develop, update and revise manufacturing documentation following standards, internal policies and regulations established by regulatory agencies.
- Identify need, develop and provide adequate tooling and equipment to ease device manufacturability.
- Revises proposals for new product specifications or current specification modifications established by design documentation.
- Initiate, evaluate, approve and implement Engineering Change Order (ECR/ECO).
- Lead and / or to participate in development, training, qualification and validation activities for product or technology transfers.
- Train production personnel, and other engineers/technicians.
- Own, analyze and execute CAPA or NC tasks as assigned.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, programs, procedures, regarding to government and regulatory agencies regulations (e.g. ISO, FDA, OSHA). Ensure timely response to audit findings.
- Works with the Manufacturing and Supply Chain teams to apply principles, concepts and tools for capacity projects and Lean Sigma initiatives.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline with relevant work experience.
- 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing Environment preferably in medical or electronic devices
- Experience in Lean Sigma Methodology and Continuous Improvements Programs.
- Technical knowledge and experience in CAPA, SPC, Minitab, yield improvement etc.
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang/ Charis Heng / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/R1329943/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Employer Ref.DKAJ 121014
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865
More Jobs from this employer
Project Manager/ Asst Project Mgr - Industrial Projects (Developer/ Construction-A1) DKAC 191021