Incorporated in 28 June 1997 as a recruitment firm offering job placements for technical personnel, GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd has an established track record for providing our clients with valuable staffing solutions and industry insights. The organisations we serve range from the world’s leading multinational corporations to emerging companies and key specialist firms.
We specialise in the following sectors :
• Information Technology
• Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032918
EA License No 15C7601
Introduce new products, equipment and processes into production in compliance with quality management system requirements. On-going support of current production, including implementation of continuous improvement initiatives to achieve best in class operational measures of quality & efficiency.
- Implement manufacturing processes, equipment, facilities and documents to meet current and future production volume and delivery requirements.
- Supports production by resolving technical issues as required.
- Promote a safe working environment by following OH&S guidelines as well as implementing & closing out actions for the continual improvement of work place safety.
- Represent manufacturing for respective PFT on new design projects, actively provide constructive technical feedback and recommendations to ensure robust, manufacturable product. Engage external supplier as appropriate. Understand project risk, develop contingencies, track milestones and deliver project outcomes on time.
- Introduce & maintain production procedures.
- Provide training on new equipment, processes & procedures as required.
- Complete process validation activities & documentation.
- Identify & implement GMP, Six-Sigma LEAN improvement actions.
- Assess and implement new processes, equipment and technologies for longer-term manufacturing requirements.
- Mechanical aptitude with Tertiary qualifications in engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience with designing & implementing automated LSR injection moulding processes.
- Experience in volume manufacturing.
- Experience in bringing new designs into production.
- Experience with process validation within a regulated Quality System environment.
- Experience with continuous improvement
- Hands On experience in basic troubleshooting / repairing of jigs, fixtures and equipment