As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Manufacturing Engineer (North-East/ Shift)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961225
EA License No. 01C4394
Manufacturing Engineer /Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Up to $3,500
- TO PERFROM SHIFT
- To Support Semi/automated medical line in term of manufacturing process, yield, output and quality
- Responsible in keep up and troubleshooting of machine uptime, yield and efficiency
- Responsible for equipment and process validation, Risk Assessment and process failure mode effect analysis
- To manage and guide a group of Engineering team in day to day sustaining activities
- Willing to perform odd hour work when required
- Project implementation
- Min Degree in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Engineering Foundation Competencies
- Knowledge in medical assembly experience or Allen-Bradley PLC Experience
- Knowledge in tooling/machine design and setup will be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Woo Mei Shan Registration No. R1654907