Manager, Student Finance
Singapore University of Technology and Design
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035501
- To manage and ensure smooth day to day operation of Student Finance and Accounts Receivable
- To ensure accurate and timely billing to students/customers, manage the collection of fees and outstanding debts, recording and reporting of revenue and expenses.
- To ensure accurate and timely payment of stipends/allowances to students.
- To ensure all receipts, scholarships and donations of the University are accounted for and reported accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and submission of grants requisitions, budget, forecast and other reports to the funding agencies, statutory boards, etc
- To ensure timely closing of monthly/yearly accounts and submission of management and financial reports and reconciliation schedules
- To ensure timely and accurate submission of student deduction files to CPF, MOE, banks, etc
- To streamline and improve policies and procedures of Student Finance and Accounts Receivables
- To implement enhancements to systems and processes.
- To manage Student Finance email account and attending to queries on student finances and to ensure excellent service quality
- To ensure effective internal control and continuously recommend improvement to internal control system and work processes.
- To assist in the statutory audit and statutory reporting
- Ad-hoc projects and duties
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent and preferably a Chartered Accountant
- Have at least 8 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
- Experience in the Education Industry will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player who is self-driven, resourceful, meticulous, and possess strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore University of Technology and Design
About Singapore University of Technology and Design
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is in the driver’s seat to influence technology and design by being equipped with the know-how and the means to become the new research authority that inspires technology breakthroughs.
Established in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), SUTD is ushering in a new era of scientific and technological research, and in the development of new curricula to the conducting of major joint research projects.
Spark inspiration and innovation from within. Steer your aspiration in the right direction.
Be part of this exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of design research in the pursuit of improving our world.