At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Manager, Service Implementation & Development
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027686
- Implement Capability and Capacity Building activities as prescribed under the Community Mental Health (CMH) Division’s work-plan and directives.
- Guide the team in service planning and continuum of care for the integrated community and dementia support network across the care continuum including social and healthcare sectors.
- Lead in mapping out the knowledge gaps and skill set requirements for healthcare professionals and ILTC providers to deliver quality and appropriate care for mental health patients.
- Recommend and plan services and support infrastructure that will better meet the needs of mental health and dementia clients and caregivers.
- Manage approved budgets for the programmes including ensuring timely submission of claims and delivery of reports from the service partners
- Responsible for implementation and project management of relevant CMH projects to achieve better health outcomes and improve the quality of lives of patients and caregivers.
- Manage the programme evaluation efforts by coordinating, collating and tracking the outcome measures and performance indicators of the CMH programmes on a regular basis.
- Assist in providing an overview and support in performance tracking of CMHD’s work-plan and initiatives
- Collaborate with like-minded partners in relevant innovative programmes to achieve better health outcomes and improve the quality of lives of patients and caregivers.
- Coordinate CMH engagement plans and activities with the CMH partners and stakeholders including Restructured Hospitals, FSCs, etc
- Support the department/division in all related activities to meet the divisional objectives of CMH.
- Basic degree in any discipline
- At least 7 - 10 years’ experience in the healthcare or community sectors, preferred
- Proactive, dependable team player and can work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good leadership and negotiation skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Competent in MS Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.