You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Manager / Senior Manager, Dean’s Office, Office of Student Affairs
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959469
Employer Ref. 003SQ
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the department communications plan
- Lead the generation of online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action. Decide who, where, and when to disseminate.
- Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, management reports, magazines, brochures, and OSA's website
- Maintain archives of news stories and images
- Curate content for news walls and ensure prompt updates
- Be part of the Dean’s Office Team to achieve excellence in department administration and operational support
- Assist Head (Dean’s Office) in the areas of strategic planning and resource management, human resource, finance, logistical matters, management of customers feedback and general administration
- Establish knowledge management structures
- Periodic review of processes to meet evolving needs.
- Assume main role in preparation of reports, minutes & meeting agendas.
- Plan and coordinate events and visits.
- Oversee the day-to-day functions (especially activities of the communications function) including budgeting, planning and staff development
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as and when assigned.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism or Marketing with minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in a corporate communications or media role.
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies
- Exceptional writing/editing, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly-motivated with ability to work under little supervision and adept at multi-tasking.