Manager/Senior Manager,Client Engagement(3-Yr Contract),Human Capital Leadership
Singapore Management University
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961339
The job holder is responsible for growing revenue from HCLI's executive development platforms and customised programmes through targeted sales and business development activities. The job holder work will identify appropriate business opportunities from both new and existing clients to build a strong sales pipeline.
The job holder will need to develop a strong relationship with senior decision makers and influencers in target organisations to understand their talent management strategies, systems and processes. The job holder will articulate HCLI's value proposition, and propose solutions appropriate to client needs.
Key accountabilities include:
- Meet or exceed revenue targets by generating incremental business from new and existing clients
- Increase the number and value of existing and new corporate accounts that have potential for sponsoring multiple participants on HCLI programmes
- Gain and share understanding of prospects' organisation, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings and decision-making structures - develop and execute on a Client Account Plan
- Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organisations
- Systematically prospect for and convert leads into sales (hands-on sales role) to support and execute the business development strategy and activities of sales of Platform and customised programmes to new and existing clients
- Develop and submit proposals with input from Leadership Solutions team and input and approval from Head, Client Engagement
- Respond to phone and email enquiries from prospective programme participants as needed and call on prospective corporate clients to promote the portfolio of Platform programs
- Drive a sufficient number of qualified leads from across the region to achieve the revenue objectives of HCLI
- Develop a deep understanding of all of HCLI's offerings and how they relate to the leadership development landscape in Asia
- Other activities in support of HCLI
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Minimum 6 years of commercial experience in Asia with proven revenue growth results, preferably in service industries (consulting, executive education will be a strong plus)
- Self-motivated team player and agile learner who is keen to offer outstanding solutions for clients- Results driven, ability to work entrepreneurially, and a strong sense of customer orientation
- Proven track record of success in a customer-facing role, with demonstrated ability to identify, establish and maintain relationships with senior executives, including HR executives
- Highly entrepreneurial and strong business acumen backed by a wide business network; experience in consultative selling, key account management and use of CRM systems preferable
- Demonstrate experience and understanding in managing and representing a premium brand such as HCLI Executive Development
- Experience working in a multinational/international environment, working across cultures, is an advantage
- Broad based knowledge of and networks into academics, consultants, business leaders across a range of disciplines from geo-politics, economics and industry is valued
- Good written and spoken English
- Conversant in a second Asian language is an advantage
Note: The job holders will be based at 20 Harbour Drive, PSA Vista, #07-03, Singapore 117612
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Management University
About Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The ''family-like'' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.