You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Manager/Senior Manager – Car Park and Logistics Operations
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982873
Employer Ref. 002YE
- Strategic planning and management of car park policy and operations.
- Plan, provide and coordinate parking requirements for University-level major and corporate events and ensure services are provided at the required standard.
- Supervision and monitoring of Car Park operator’s performance to ensure smooth operation of the car park system.
- Review, administer and evaluate tenders and quotations.
- Manage term contractors’ performance to ensure compliance with service standards.
- Responsible for reconciliation of monthly invoices from term contractor before making payment.
- Continuously review and make improvements to existing policies, procedures and operations.
- Maintain a repository of policies, procedures and operations for all car parking and logistics policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Research and Planning Unit to collect/analyse data and maintain repository of data to make appropriate recommendations to improve service standard.
- Administer the office feedback channels and ensure timely response and delivery of good quality services.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
* At least 5 years of working experience in managing car park/transport operations.
* Experience in the field of knowledge management would be an advantage.
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Strong initiative and eye for details.
* Ability to work independently and a good team player with ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast paced environment.